- Repair our roof, and save the parish church from imminent closure
- Tell the story of St Marylebone, through a number of heritage related acvtivities and projects
- Set up an endowment to secure our future
Can I speak to someone before I make a gift?
Can I set up a Monthly Standing Order?
Yes, using sort code 20-03-79 account 5080 8210.
Please fill out and send us a standing order form. If you are a UK taxpayer, please also complete the ‘Gift Aid’ declaration.
Can I give as I shop online?
Yes, if you access your favourite stores via TheGivingMachine, donations can be generated for St Marylebone Church?
- Use the stores you normally use.
- Buy only what you had intended to buy.
- It costs you nothing!
Can visitors make a donation?
Yellow envelopes in the pews allow visitors to make a one-off cash donations, and the parish church will benefit from Gift Aid.
Text and contactless giving options are also available.
Confidential Notice: All information provided is kept secure within the church. It is not used in connection with any pastoral care, mailings or any other contact.