The Christian Union Almshouses
Applicants must be retired people in housing need who are Christians and currently live in Westminster, Kensington & Chelsea, Brent or Camden.
· Applicants should be retired and have limited means.
· There are 12 Victorian flats, completely refurbished in 1989 and updated regularly.
· All flats have 1 bedroom, bathroom, kitchen/sitting room.
· There wheelchair standard properties.
· There is a Community alarm service, lift, laundry, two courtyard gardens.
· Beneficiaries of the charity pay a weekly maintenance contribution (in most cases this is covered in full by Local Authority Housing Benefit).
· A Guest Suite comprises a bedroom, shower room, small kitchen, sitting room and terrace and is available for use by guests of beneficiaries for a nominal sum.
The day to day management of the charity is now undertaken by:
46 St James’s Gardens,
Tel: 020 7603 4332
Applications and expressions of interest should be made directly to Harrison Housing.