'With this ring I thee wed; with my body I thee honour; and all my worldly goods with thee I share.'
Are you interested in being married in this historic Parish Church? St Marylebone is a magnificent and holy place in which to seal and celebrate your love for one another.
You can be married at St Marylebone by qualifying in a number of ways:
1. By living in the Parish of St. Marylebone.
3. You were baptized or confirmed in the Parish.
4. You have at any time lived in the parish and/or regularly worshipped in the parish church for at least 6 months.
4. Your parents regularly attend(ed) worship at St Marylebone.
5. Your parents or grandparents were married in this Parish Church.